Coturnix Corner UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuck Day, so going to have a punt on the Grand National

2 posters

Go down

Yuck Day, so going to have a punt on the Grand National Empty Yuck Day, so going to have a punt on the Grand National

Post by Suz Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:29 pm

Woke up this morning to heavy rain, which turned to hail then big fluffy snow flakes - luckly its not lying. I'm now cold and wet from my mucking out duties, and a bit peeved as it the first year in about 10 years that I haven't been in Aintree for the Grand National, so I'm away to do something I've never done before - phone the bookie with a wee bet, only thing is I fancy 5 horses - I always bet on Grey's and there's 2 I've kinda been following, so not sure how best to place my bets confused

My list of Donkeys -

05. Turko (grey)
12. Slim Pickings (black)
14. Vodka Bleu (black)
22. D'Argent (grey)
27. King John's Castle (grey)

Is any one else placing a bet today or watching it on TV? Good luck to those who are Smile

Suz
Suz
Suz
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2237
My eBay : spatrick658
Species Kept : Japanese, Bobwhites, Gambels & Calis
Registration date : 2007-07-11

http://www.freewebs.com/aberdeenshirequail

Back to top Go down

Yuck Day, so going to have a punt on the Grand National Empty Re: Yuck Day, so going to have a punt on the Grand National

Post by Harrie Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:24 pm

I'm rubbish at gambling and betting - don't have the gene! Smile Good luck with yours tho Suz - hope you win. Very Happy
Harrie
Harrie
Californian Quail

Female
Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Back to top Go down

Yuck Day, so going to have a punt on the Grand National Empty Re: Yuck Day, so going to have a punt on the Grand National

Post by Suz Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:01 pm

This is my one bet a year, a bus load of us go down to cheshire for the long weekend, and we spend Friday & Saturday at the races, but KP's offshore this time so couldn't go Sad - anyway I got a 2nd and a 4th, so can't complain - fingers crossed i get enough to cover my stake though Smile
Suz
Suz
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2237
My eBay : spatrick658
Species Kept : Japanese, Bobwhites, Gambels & Calis
Registration date : 2007-07-11

http://www.freewebs.com/aberdeenshirequail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum