Coturnix Corner UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last minuet checks

Go down

last minuet checks Empty last minuet checks

Post by needquail Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:18 pm

ok day 15 in the incy had some truble with humidity and turning first few days i got the eggs from costco whole sale and candled 2 today and one didn't let the light through. have 11 in a corti 25 and have stoped turning. ok my thoughts are and please tell me if i am wrong

1. chick crumbs grounded to dust first two weeks the normal for another 2 weeks then at 4 weeks stop heat and onto growers pellets/mash for the keepers and finisher pellets for the eaters and at six weeks eating time and keppers onto layers pellets. do they go outside at 4/5/6 weeks because i would like the eaters to see out side before the end

2. this for housing http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/rabbit_hutches/outback_hutches/100178 with a small home built run.

3. how exactly do you let them hatch i meat are the spead out in the incy on there side or what and what day do i do this.

thank you very exited Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

needquail
Fresh Egg
Fresh Egg

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down