Coturnix Corner UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

were is every one???

2 posters

Go down

were is every one??? Empty were is every one???

Post by kenza Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:21 am

woooww
since this forum has been up and running i have not seen sooo much inactivity, were are you guys? hopefuly its just that you dont have any quail problems, but still come on post pictures, play, games and chat Razz tomorrow i wont be able to make chat night as i am driving to mississippi from atlanta and wont be back in town with INTERNET untill monday, but thats no excuse for not chatting and posting hehe, post your thoughts, questions jokes, what you had done that day(seen something wired, funny, saw a pig fly Razz)

cheers

keelan hatching hatched hatched2 sleeping chick2
kenza
kenza
Northern Bobwhite
Northern Bobwhite

Male
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2007-07-12

http://www.quailsrus.tk

Back to top Go down

were is every one??? Empty Re: were is every one???

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:12 pm

Hi Kenza,

I don't know about anyone else, but I have been very busy this last week, but I have still been administrating the forum every day.
Suz is away on holiday, you sometimes don't realise how much information she contributes to the forum, until now when she has gone away.

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:39 pm

I pop into the forum most days but it has been very quiet and nothing much exciting here in Yorkshire to report I'm afraid.

I wonder what Suz menagerie are up to whilst she is away. I can just see her ducks throwing a party for all the local birds and pets and causing mayhem. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO Just had another thought I bet ebay hatching egg sales have dropped too this week. lol!
Rosie
Rosie
Japanese Quail
Japanese Quail

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:59 pm

I've just sold 12 Italian quail eggs on ebay!

So at least my sales are not affected! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum