Coturnix Corner UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aviary ordered

4 posters

Go down

Aviary ordered Empty Aviary ordered

Post by s25ale Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:56 pm

Well as a birthday treat and after months of desperation i have finally ordered my first aviary Very Happy I had planned to get one from the industrial estate not far from me but when i asked for pictures he suggested we went to another shed place got them to design it and then went back to the first one so he could copy it. So we went to the shed place he recomended, told him exactly what i wanted and ordered it from him, it seemed so cheeky of the first shop to steal someone elses ideas. So anyway it should be ariving in about 3 weeks. I've asked for a 6x4 shed with a 6 x 4 flight to start with dont want to bite of more than i can chew. It's all going to be tongue and groove, mesh at the front and one side, flight will be under cover, i'll have a safety door in shed and one outside and two little holes for the quails to go in and out. So excited Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
s25ale
s25ale
Japanese Quail
Japanese Quail

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Aviary ordered Empty Re: Aviary ordered

Post by sally Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:33 pm

Oh that sounds wonderful Hayley Smile Cant wait to see pics of it when its all up Very Happy

sally
Japanese Quail
Japanese Quail

Female
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nils Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:12 pm

I bet you it cost an arm and a leg too...

Please post some pics when you up and running...

and good luck!

Nils, x
Nils
Nils
Japanese Quail
Japanese Quail

Female
Number of posts : 128
My eBay : nilsuk
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://www.freewebs.com/nilsuk

Back to top Go down

Post by bex46 Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:25 pm

Sounds Great,mines almost the same except the flight is 6ft x 9ft. I hope you love it as much as i do. What are you planning to keep in it?
bex46
bex46
Japanese Quail
Japanese Quail

Female
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by s25ale Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:13 pm

Hi Bex,
I did look into having a larger one but the 6 x 8 ft just fits perfectly where i want it to go, i can always have another later on if i get into it Wink
I've got a baby cockatiel that lives in the house which i'm going to relocate, i'd like some budgies and i'm hatching some more quail for the floor as we speak. What do you keep? Have you got any pictures? I've never had an aviary before so i don't really know where to start confused so any tips and advice you have i'll be pleased to hear them.
s25ale
s25ale
Japanese Quail
Japanese Quail

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down