Coturnix Corner UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: Three Young Female Japanese (Coturnix) Quails

2 posters

Go down

WANTED: Three Young Female Japanese (Coturnix) Quails Empty WANTED: Three Young Female Japanese (Coturnix) Quails

Post by L.Poultry.Waterfowl Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:34 am

Our 6 Japanese quails are just over a month old now so will be expecting eggs soon but our hens to cocks are a 1:1 ratio so are looking for 3 more girlies to keep the boys happy and to keep our current girls from being too 'overworked'. Preferably between a month-2 months old but would consider younger ones depending on price. If you have any for sale please either message me or email me at littleworth.poultry.waterfowl@hotmail.com

Thank you, Aimee.

L.Poultry.Waterfowl
Fresh Egg
Fresh Egg

Female
Number of posts : 7
My eBay : l.p.w.warwickshire
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://www.freewebs.com/littleworthpoultryandwaterfowl/

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Three Young Female Japanese (Coturnix) Quails Empty Re: WANTED: Three Young Female Japanese (Coturnix) Quails

Post by rarms Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:59 pm

Hi there, I have 4 japs atm which I am looking to sell as I am turning more towards bobs. They are about 9 weeks and I get four eggs a day from them. I am coming up to Rowington on the 13th. I could bring them up with me if they are not too old for you? P.M. me if you are interested.

rarms
Fresh Egg
Fresh Egg

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum