Coturnix Corner UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exhausted!!!

2 posters

Go down

Exhausted!!! Empty Exhausted!!!

Post by battybat Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:20 pm

Well today i took advantage of the lovely weather and cleaned out all the quail pens. I scrubbed them out and rinsed them then left them to dry out in the sun before putting all new bedding in along with logs, straw tunnels, hay and a deep grit bath. It was bloomin' hard work, but the gang looked pleased when i put them back into their homes. Especially little Johnny who is currently in "Quail Hospital" who got a little grit bath and proceeded to roll in it and chuck it everywhere. I really like to give them a good scub out once a month, but i clean them out completely every week. Mind you it is a bit thankless because i lay everything out neatly and they pull it to bits in minutes. Anyone else get this? or have i got all the naughty quails here?

So i am now taking it easy and am going to watch "The Colour of Magic" by Terry Pratchett one of my fave authors, just need some chocolate to go with it DAVID............................................................. Very Happy

Hugs
Batty XxX
battybat
battybat
Japanese Quail
Japanese Quail

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-03-11

http://www.fairiechild.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Exhausted!!! Empty Re: Exhausted!!!

Post by lottie Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:53 pm

Just had 2 squares of black chocolate - my treat for some hard work this afternoon.
lottie
lottie
Harlequin Quail
Harlequin Quail

Female
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum