Coturnix Corner UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sickner

2 posters

Go down

Sickner Empty Sickner

Post by Suz Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:08 pm

Slept in until 9.50am this morning - as the kids & dogs were still sleeping, I made myself a coffee and turned on the laptop - I heard the kittens growling and thought S*** whats mum brought in this morning, so went to investigate - to my horror little Puss was chomping into one of my little silver CPQ's - a couple of days earlier I had split them into groups of eight, in 3 different cages - obviously I hadn't shut one of the cage fronts properly last night Mad and either 4 got out or mum cat went in and took 4 - there's no sign of the other 3, I've checked the conservatory with no sign of them and the kids are searching the garden in case they managed to escape the cats. But I'm not holding out much hope Sad

11.38 -a female CPQ turned up in the Chinchilla's cage, so indoor hunt back on lol
Suz
Suz
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2237
My eBay : spatrick658
Species Kept : Japanese, Bobwhites, Gambels & Calis
Registration date : 2007-07-11

http://www.freewebs.com/aberdeenshirequail

Back to top Go down

Sickner Empty Re: Sickner

Post by Rosie Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:28 pm

Aww Suz good luck in your hunt for the cpq they seem to get out of the smallest of holes. As you know I had some escapees the other day too but luckily for me they all turned up and are now back in their pens. Fingers crossed you find yours soon.
Rosie
Rosie
Japanese Quail
Japanese Quail

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum